2. The product is equipped with a five-stage adjustment switch, the temperature can be adjusted at will, and keep your hands warm in winter and say goodbye to frostbite
3. Built-in smart chip, when the voltage is too high or too low, it will automatically cut off the power and enter the standby state, which is safer to use
4. High-strength waterproof design, not afraid of wind and rain, and can be used normally in rain and snow
5. The tail plug of the handle is detachable, can be sealed or vented, it is more convenient to use
6. It can be installed on DC12V motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, and three-wheeled motorcycles, with a wider range of applications
7. When the voltage is lower than (12.5+/-0.2) volts, the heating handle turns off the output and the controller enters the sleep state
8. Size: 13.3×3.7CM
9. Working voltage: 12.4V-15V
10. Output power: 20-40W
Instructions for use:
1. The red wire is the positive pole and the black wire is the negative pole. Please do not connect incorrectly, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the product
2. Power on the controller, the indicator light flashes 3 times, and enters the standby state [Note: The flashing color of the indicator light is green to indicate normal, and the color is blue to indicate that the protection function does not work (controller failure), but it can also be normal heating???
3. In the standby state, press the button on the handle. If the power supply voltage is lower than the starting voltage of the electric heating at this time, the red indicator light flashes a few times and enters the standby state.
4. In the standby state, press the button on the grip cover. If the power supply voltage is higher than the electric heating start voltage at this time, the system will enter rapid heating, so that the grip cover will heat up quickly, and after a period of time, it will enter smooth heating.
5. In the working state, each time you press the button, the electric heating power increases by 20%, a total of 5 levels, the color of the indicator light is: blue-cyan-green-purple-red.
6. In the working state, when the power supply voltage is lower than the electric heating start voltage, the corresponding gear indicator flashes. If the voltage remains below this voltage within 7 seconds, the controller will cut off the electric heating output and enter the standby state. If the normal voltage is restored within 7 seconds, the indicator light will be on and normal operation will start.
7. In the working state, when the power supply voltage is higher than the set voltage value, the controller immediately cuts off the heating output and enters the standby state.